Friday, July 9, 2010

Just an Update

Hey guys, I'm back. I told you I'd have a post on Friday. Probably not the Friday you were thinking but hey, it's still Friday. Anyway I don't have a KU post on here for you, I just thought I'd give you guys an update of where I've been. Well I've been home, doing my online school, and not much else. I've kind of flaked on the KU posts as of late but I'm going to try to do better in August. "But Tyler, August is weeks away?! Why so long?" Well mystery voice in my head, I am going to be helping my parents to set up my grandparents 50th anniversary, in Leavenworth. 3 1/2 hours away from Hutchinson. My current schedule looks like this

July 11th-July13th - In Leavenworth for Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Concert
July 14th - 16th - Home but doing my online schooling
July 17th - 26th - In Leavenworth working to help with the Anniversary.
July 27th - Home

So as you see, I won't be here for most of the month (But all this can change if I get a job which I am trying to do) so August is the best bet for me to be back. See you then

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment